Sunday, November 23, 2008

He Dazzles me in Twilight


By he, I meant Edward Cullen in Twilight.

Sometime during my numerous visits to Kinokuniya, I must've stumbled upon this book. There's no other way to explain how familiar I am with the author's name, Stephanie Meyer. The funny thing is, I cast aside Twilight because of some preconceived notions about vampire books and how I wasn't in the mood to read one.

Now I kinda regret not giving that book a second chance back then because now I'm part of the throngs of fans crazy about this romantic/dramatic story. And Edward Cullen.

I slept at 4 am because I couldn't put the book down. The movie is now out in the US, and I'd very much like to finish the book before watching it on the screen. Though I dunno when Twilight is coming out here. Worse comes to worse, I'll just buy a dvd.

News on twilight movie. Sorry couldn't explain more, cab's waiting to go to airport.

--------------------------------------------------
Side note: Going to Sarawak for one week. Might write about Miri, Mulu and Bandar Seri Begawan.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

never actually read the book, but have read a blog post about the book. and apparently, she (the blogger) is also into edward cullen. -_-

fyi, its a series of books. if im not mistaken.

izzahismail said...

blog-hoping via all malaysian bloggers. :)

twilight will start showing this week if i'm not mistaken.
can't wait!i haven't read the book.
nice blog anyway ;)

Anonymous said...

going to sarawak for holiday? ;)

Farahiyah Jasmi said...

adilah i linked u in my blog. http://myselfsay.blogspot.com/

love;

Cik yah :)

Adilah said...

omg. I kNOW it's a series. I found out a day after I started reading twilight. FYI, Im desperate to get my hands on those books.

izzahismail: Thx for the info :)

Nono: Yeah, Sarawak & Brunei :)


che yah: Hi farah! Thx :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...